When there is no vision, the people perish" New Apostolic English High School & College has lived for last 32 years and 5 years with Junior college respectively with the vision, dedication, of our most honored Late Bishop Adv. Dr. Vincent S. Bower. The vision "To serve the society & uplift the downtrodden" has enabled all of us to survive and continue the task. Today is the day of remembrance not only to recall the great deeds of courage & humanity of our beloved Founder president but also rededicate ourselves to accomplish the task as we are directly involved in the Late Bishop Dr. V.S. Bower was born on 24th Jan. 1930 in a small village at Khamgaon in Maharashtra his father was a priest and mother was a primary teacher. The family was
religious based with an atmosphere inspired by his early youth Late Bishop Dr. V. S. Bower was inspired by his vision to dedicate himself of the service of the society, to create skilled &self motivated personalities through education. Late Bishop Adv. Dr. V.S. Bower was a great visionary, diligent scholar and devoted servant of God. His vision has also inspired his wife. Ultimately in 1975 the seed was sown in Kukday Layout, Nagpur and New Apostolic English High School seeded, which now blossomed into full fledged Jr. College recognized with Maharashtra State Board. If we recall in our minds, the achievements as well as the storms that, the institution has weathered, they have enabled this tree of leaving to become stronger. The cooperation of teaching & non-teaching staff along with the vision of our founder president continues to inspire us. As a result, the students has distinguished themselves in both academic and co-curricular activities in past & will do in future. Friends, with your support and good wishes, we assure you that the continuous up stepping of the institution with the prophetic vision will continues.
Vision & Mission
- To provide education as per the syllabi prescribed under National Education Policy.
- To develop the child physically, mentally, socially and culturally.
- To instill human values and noble virtues in the child.
- To inspire the child towards human religion and world brotherhood, by imbibing national and emotional unity.
- To cultivate ability in the child for independent thinking, self reliance and learning.
- To impart vocational training and technical education along with book- based knowledge, to make the child self reliant.
- To make all effort for the overall development of the child globalization, increasing effectiveness of formation Technology print and electronic media have been making the children forget values and sanskaras based on Indian culture, morality, patriotism and world brotherhood. It is therefore necessary to set up such schools as would not only provide qualitative education at affordable fees, but also imbibe in children the additional inputs so that they can be worthy citizens of our country. As we stand on the threshold of the competitive ear, our faith in the strategy of development & growth, based on innovation relevance & social – responsibility has been validated and reaffirmed. The quality’s education which we are maintaining in our institution is a reinforcement in our.
Mother Mrs. Alice V Bower was not only an academician, but an eminent educationist and an excellent councilor. She believed in bringing out the hidden talents of the children by true education. Her 46 years of dedicated services in the field of education has brought forth this institution as one of the reputed school in Nagpur. Her outstanding services in the field of education were honored when she was felicitated and given the “Best Teacher Award", by the President of Indian.
Our ObjectiveThe main objectives are as follows:-
- To provide education as per the syllabus prescribed under the Maharashtra State Board.
- To develop the child (physically, mentally, socially)
- To instill values and noble virtues in the child.
- To cultivate ability in the child for independent thinking, self-reliance and learning
Why APOSTOLIC ?
In Apostolic School all round development of a student is done with efforts of principal and efficient teaching staff. The management, staff has done a magnificent job by educating and empowering the poor, oppressed and under privileged students. The principal, Head mistress and teacher are tirelessly working for the progress of the students. Their commitment is to be applauded and selfless service of imparting true values is praise worthy. The school has significantly stood as a model of excellence in character building, personality development and cultural understanding.